Ceramic Insulation Systems are a radiant heat barrier coating with insulating properties. The product maintains its high tensile strength and elasticity over a wide range of temperatures. It has a long durability while providing an effective thermal energy barrier. It can be applied directly to hot surfaces without expensive plant shutdown. Ceramic insulation is an insulation which can be applied just like a coating. Ceramic insulations can be used for thermal energy savings, personnel protection, and condensation control. AES, LLC has completed projects from steam piping, hot and cold tanks, metal decking, concrete walls and floors, rotary dryers, bag houses, duct work and much more.
Click Here for Case Studies
- Easy application with standard spray equipment.
- Can be applied to hot surfaces without shutdown.
- Easy to repair and maintain.
- Saves thermal energy and space.
- Facilitates visual inspection of hot surfaces.
- Non-combustible and low flame spread.
- Reduces temperatures in work areas for personnel protection.
- Chemical Resistant.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Sound dampening effect.
- Limited surface preparation is necessary.
- Superior adhesion.
- Outstanding flexibility.
- Can be top-coated with polyurethane, epoxy and waterborne coatings.
- Comprehensively tested at independent laboratories.